Account Manager vacancy
mark-making* is an established and award-winning creative agency based in Chipping Norton, Oxfordshire, specialising in branding, communications, and campaigns.
We’re looking for an experienced and highly capable Account Manager (aspiring Senior Account Manager) to join our team and hit the ground running on a range of varied and interesting briefs.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a group of highly talented, motivated and friendly people working in a beautiful cotswold town centre location, close to Oxford, Stratford, Banbury and Witney.
Role and responsibilities:
- Plan, manage and conclude projects to a high standard of creative quality and client service, even when working to tight deadlines.
- Develop a thorough understanding of clients’ businesses: objectives, brand, market, competition and issues.
- Develop (or contribute to the development of) clear and inspiring briefs.
- Form timely and accurate proposals, quotes, project plans, meeting notes and status reports.
- Manage the smooth running of projects day-to-day, including: fostering clear lines of communication with clients, colleagues and suppliers; coordinating status and review meetings/calls; overseeing creative execution; managing client expectations; and ensuring delivery to agreed timescales.
- Foster close client relationships, and support business retention and growth targets, through the active development and delivery of Client Development Plans.
- Complete timely revenue forecast updates and monthly billing for clients.
- Contribute to new business discussions and presentations, coordinating input from senior colleagues where necessary.
- All the above under the direction, and with the continued support, of the client lead and Client Director.
- Proactive and organised approach with excellent attention to detail.
- Confident, can-do attitude with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Good listener, who knows how to get to the nub of a client’s issues and objectives.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Personable, professional and able to inspire confidence.
- Previous experience of account management in a creative, marketing, digital or PR agency setting is essential. Relevant in-house experience in a complex organisation will also be considered.
- Key is being able to demonstrate experience of successfully managing multiple projects within tight timescales.
Salary and benefits:
- Salary dependent on experience, plus discretionary bonus.
- 25 days holiday (3 days at Christmas), plus bank holidays.
- Significant training and development opportunities.
- Free eye tests.
- Quarterly expenses-paid socials and Friday beers.
To apply, please email your CV firstname.lastname@example.org